21 hours per week
Required from February 2019
We are a small village primary school with fantastic children and a supportive staff team. We are looking to recruit for September 2018.
The roles are as follows:
- Teaching Assistant 2 to join our lower KS2 class. This post is for 19.5 hours a week, term time only.
- MDSA – This post is for 1.5 hours per week – consisting of half an hour a day, 3 days a week
The successful candidates will:
- be willing to work alongside other professionals implementing the advice and guidance given
- work well as part of a team and have good communication skills
- be energetic, enthusiastic and consistent in their approach
- be flexible and able to think on their feet
- be able to deliver planned work 1:1 with creativity
- be firm and consistent in their approach
We will offer:
- a supportive team always on hand to help
- training as required
- caring and nurturing environment
For an application pack or to arrange a visit to the school please e-mail the school office.
Please contact the school office via email on email@example.com for an application pack or visit the website.
Closing date: Friday 1st February at 12pm
Interviews: Thursday 7th February