Leadership 3 – 7 (Salary: £41,989 – £46,430)
We are keen to appoint an excellent and inspiring leader to join our team as Head of School from September 2019. This role does not currently have a class teaching commitment and includes responsibility as Special Educational Needs Coordinator.
All Saints’ and St Richard’s Church of England Primary School is a small rural school with excellent facilities including exceptional views of the Sussex Weald and grounds that include outstanding outdoor learning and Forest School facilities. As a small school we enjoy a caring and nurturing family ethos. This is an excellent time to join our school as we move into federation with Herstmonceux Church of England Primary School to form Sussex Spires Federation. As Head of School you will have the opportunity to lead change and make a difference to the lives of the children and the school community. You will have responsibility for the day to day leadership and management of our school working closely with the Executive Headteacher in shaping our strategic vision.
The successful candidate will be able to show evidence of leading learning to secure best possible learning outcomes and will be able to demonstrate an ability to lead and develop others to achieve exceptional performance.
We can offer you:
- The support of an experienced leadership team committed to the best possible outcomes for children in our school
- Support to develop and grow your skills in leadership and management
- A knowledgeable, active and supportive newly federated Governing Board
- Opportunities to lead strategic initiatives and have an impact on the school community
- Training and development to support your role as Head of School and career progression
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please call the school office on 01435 863466 and full details can be found on our school website.
Closing date: 5pm, Monday 11th March 2019
Interviews: Friday 22nd March 2019
All Saints’ and St Richard’s Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.