You can download the following application forms at any time:
MPR (Salary: £23,720 – £39,406)
We are a small village primary school with fantastic children and a supportive staff team. We are looking for a committed teacher for Year 3/4 from September 2019 to become part of our dedicated and successful team.
We are looking for someone who can join our happy team of staff to be part of our school improvement journey.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner with high standards and expectations, with well-developed skills in behaviour management
- Is enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Believes in supporting every child to be the best that they can be
- Is committed to safeguarding, supporting pupils to thrive, and supportive of
- our Christian ethos
- Is a team player, with excellent communication skills
- Is able to lead a curriculum subject (after completing the NQT year where
We can offer you:
- Delightful children
- A commitment to your continuing professional development
- A friendly and dedicated staff team
- Supportive parents and carers
- A supportive and proactive Governing Body
- The exciting opportunity to be part of a new federation
A visit to the school is encouraged before applying for this post. If you would like to visit, please contact the school office to arrange an appointment with the Executive Headteacher.
Closing date: 29th March 2019
Interviews: 5th April 2019
All Saints’ and St Richard’s Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.