Required From: September 2018, fixed-term 1-year contract
Hours Per Week: 13 (Thursday & Friday 08.30 – 15.30), term-time only
Salary: £16755 – £17007
We are a small village primary school with fantastic children and a supportive staff team. We are looking to recruit for September 2018 for this 1 Year Part Time post.
We are looking for a Individual Needs Assistant to join our school to work alonside a pupil with additional needs. This post is for 13 hours to be worked on a Thursday and Friday.
The role will have MDSA responsibilities.
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic pupils who love their learning
- A dedicated and supportive staff team who are committed to raising standards
We are looking for:
- A caring and calm person who enjoys working with younger children
- Possible experience with children with Social and Communication difficulties
- A colleague to join our existing staff team
For an application pack or to arrange a visit to the school please e-mail the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Thursday 30th August 2018 at midday
Interview Date: Wednesday 5th September 2018