Required From: September 2018, fixed-term 1-year contract
Hours Per Week: 13 (Thursday & Friday 08.30 – 15.30), term-time only
Salary: £16755 – £17007
We are a small village primary school with fantastic children and a supportive staff team. We are looking to recruit for September 2018.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join our school. This post is for 13 hours to be worked on a Thursday and Friday.
The role will have MDSA responsibilities.
The successful candidates will:
- be willing to work alongside other professionals implementing the advice and guidance given
- work well as part of a team and have good communication skills
- be energetic, enthusiastic and consistent in their approach
- be flexible and able to think on their feet
- be able to deliver planned work 1:1 with creativity
- be firm and consistent in their approach
We will offer:
- a supportive team always on hand to help
- training as required
- caring and nurturing environment
For an application pack or to arrange a visit to the school please e-mail the school office at email@example.com
Closing Date: Thursday 30th August 2018 at midday
Interview Date: Wednesday 5th September 2018